Mobility & Euraxess: Researchers in motion
Euraxess is a European initiative designed to facilitate the mobility of researchers and promote European and international collaboration in the field of research. Through personalized services, this platform offers researchers from all over the world the opportunity to seize new scientific career opportunities, establish contacts and develop their careers within prestigious research institutions in Europe, such as ULiège.
he University of Liège subscribes to the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and has been awarded the "HR Excellence in Research" label by the European Commission in recognition of its long-term commitment to the continuous improvement of working conditions and career development for its researchers.
As part of this commitment, ULiège has joined the Euraxess network, a unique tool for scientists wishing to advance their careers and personal development by moving to other countries.
Services for international researchers:
Belonging to a network of 500 international Euraxess centers located in 40 countries and to the Belgian network of Euraxess Centers,the ULiège Euraxess center offers you support and a full range of services to facilitate the integration and adaptation of international researchers. All services are free of charge. They include :
- Administrative and legal assistance: Specific information relating to visas, work permits and any other administrative aspects linked to mobility is provided to facilitate the process of settling in and starting research.
- Housing and integration: Support in finding accommodation for foreign researchers is offered, as well as help in integrating into the social and cultural life of the Liège region.
- Funding opportunities: Researchers are informed and advised on the various funding opportunities available to support their research projects within the university.
- Career guidance: Career guidance services are available to help researchers develop their potential and progress in their field of expertise.
- Networking and scientific events: The initiative facilitates researchers' participation in scientific events and networking with other experts from the academic world.
ULiège offers a stimulating academic environment in which researchers can flourish. By choosing ULiège, foreign researchers are assured of an enriching experience both professionally and personally.
Do you have further questions?
Make an appointment or submit your request via this online form. It will be sent directly to the ULiège Mobility Center, which will get back to you.
The EURAXESS Belgium website also contains a great deal of useful information about daily life and the status of researchers in Belgium and Wallonia.
The information contained in the Euraxess web pages is reviewed annually.
We do not accept responsibility for the content of these pages, which are of a general and indicative nature and cannot be tailored precisely to each individual case. Although ULiège checks its content annually, it accepts no responsibility for the content of links to external sites, which are the sole responsibility of their respective operators. This also applies to the websites of other Euraxess service centers.
EURAXESS Centre - Liège
EURAXESS Centre - Gembloux
To ensure the best possible service, please make an appointment or submit your request via online form.
Tell us what you think
Please send us your anonymous feedback on the quality of ULiège's Euraxess Mobility Center via the feedback assessment form.