Towards innovation 1 : Introduction to valorization of results
Towards innovation 1
Introduction to valorization of results
R1-R3 - PhD candidates of all disciplines, from the 1st year on, PhD holders
Technology Transfer Officer
Interface Entreprises- ULiège
Why and how to valorize my research results? This seminar proposes to respond to this question in a dynamic and interactive way.
Through the step-by-step discovery of the valorization process, we will see how this specific innovation process is articulated around the protection of results, collaborative projects with companies, exploitation licenses and spin-off creation. The seminar will further provide useful tools to favor the valorization of results and knowledge transfer towards industries and society.
Additionally we will expose the general principles of the knowledge transfer at the University and detail the support provided by Interface Entreprises-ULiège at each step.
The goals of this seminar are:
- Discovering the different ways to valorize the research results (Papers, Licenses, Spin-Off, …)
- Learning the general principles of knowledge transfer at the University of Liège (licensing, spin-off creation,...)
- Catching the innovation process
Participants will acquire basic knowledge about intellectual property rights and innovation process. They will also be able to adopt good practices to manage valorization of research results.
- Date : Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 - 9:00-12:30
- Location : Interface ; the exact location will be communicated upon confirmation of registration
- Language : English
- Maximum number of participants : 15
Via the online form, before March 10th, 2020. Registrations will be confirmed by eMail.