Entreprise Europe Network
With 70 countries, 600 points of contact and 4,000 experienced professionals, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is the largest network linking SMEs, universities and European research centres for free.
he Interface, a partner with SPI for the Province of Liège, is in charge of technology transfer within the EEN network, aiming to link technology offers and requests. In this context, many services are offered to SMEs and laboratories, the aim being to support them in their innovation and internationalisation projects and to develop collaborations with foreign partners:
- Raise awareness and provide advice on European legislation, policies and standards;
- Provide an IT platform for transnational collaboration;
- Promote access to European projects and funding;
- Promote cooperation between SMEs;
- Promote innovation (translate innovation into commercial success);
- Help companies acquire an international dimension (less than 1/10 SME exports);
- Allow for feedback;
- All Enterprise Europe Network services are free.