A research trip abroad can’t be improvised! The Euraxess Mobility Centre can answer your practical questions.
Do you have questions about…
- Formalities to prepare before your arrival at ULiège (Visa application, leaving your country...)
- Your arrival and settling into Liège, Gembloux or Arlon (acces, accomodation…)
- Administrative procedures such as getting insurance, opening a bank account…
- Working at ULiège (access badge, your salary, Human Ressources, internet access, libraries, university cafeterias,…)
- Your integration into a new professional and social environment (leisure activities, sports, French courses,…)
- Health services (fees and reimbursements, health insurance 'mutuelle', medical consultations, what to do in case you become ill…)
- Formalities to complete before leaving ULiège
- Assistance for income tax returns (yearly in June)
New to ULiège? Follow our guide !
In our guide you will find all the answers to your questions about your stay at ULiège such as administrative procedures, visas, health care, childcare, schools, etc.
Documentation about the Belgian social system
- Moving and working in Europe
- The EURAXESS Belgium website contains a lot of useful information regarding the daily life and professional status of researchers in Belgium and specifically, Wallonia.
Contact the Euraxess Mobility Centre for further assistance
If you still have more questions, please contact us. To ensure the best possible service, please make an appointment or submit your request using the online form. The ULiège Euraxess Mobility Center will follow up with you directly.
Please give us your feedback
Let us know what you think about the quality of the Euraxess Mobility Centre of ULiège via the anonymous feedback assessment form