An experience abroad can't be improvised! The Euraxess Mobility Centre can answer your practical questions.
- the formalities to be completed before your departure to prepare for your mobility
- getting settled in Liège
- everyday administrative procedures
- your integration into a new professional and social environment
- the formalities to be dealt with when you leave Liège
- the procedures to be taken to welcome a foreign researcher
New to ULiège, follow the guide
You will find all the answers to your questions about administrative procedures, visas, health care, schools ...
Documentation about the Belgian social system
- Europa website
- The EURAXESS Belgium website also contains a lot of useful information to rpopos of daily life and the status of researchers in Belgium and Wallonia.
Intervention request by the Euraxess Mobility Centre
To ensure the best possible service, please make an appointment or submit your request using the online form. It is sent directly to the Mobility Centre, which will then contact you.
Give us your feedback
Let us know what you think, anonymously, about the quality of the Euraxess Mobility Centre of ULiège via the