An experience abroad can't be improvised! The Euraxess Mobility Centre can answer your practical questions.
Do you have questions about…
- Formalilties to prepare you arrival at ULiège (application, Visa,)
- Your arriving and settling in Liège, Gembloux or Arlon (acces, accomodation,…)
- Administrative procedures such as insurances, bank account,…
- working at ULiège (salary, Human Ressources, access to internet, libraries, university restaurants,…)
- your integration into a new professional and social environment (leisures, sport, French courses,…)
- Health services (fee and reimbursement, mutuelle, medical consultation, guideline in case of illness…)
- Guideline before before leaving ULiège
- Assistance for income tax returns
New to ULiège? Follow the guide !
You will find all the answers to your questions about administrative procedures, visas, health care, schools ... in our guide.
Documentation about the Belgian social system
- Moving and working in Europa
- The EURAXESS Belgium website contains a lot of useful information regarding of daily life and the professional status of researchers in Belgium and Wallonia.
Contact the Euraxess Mobility Centre for furthur assistance
You have more questions? Contact us. To ensure the best possible service, please make an appointment or submit your request using the online form. The ULiège Euraxess Mobility Center will follow up with you directly.
Give us your feedback
Let us know what you think, anonymously, about the quality of the Euraxess Mobility Centre of ULiège via the