Networks and partners
ULiège plays a real role of intermediation between academic research, industry and innovation operators. Its objective is to promote research and ultimately contribute to the economic dynamism of the region.
University of Liège thus supports the dynamics of exchange with and between all players in the innovation chain: researchers, laboratories, universities, companies, investors and consumers in order to develop and optimize these exchanges, to promote the skills of the laboratories, to stimulate innovation and promote co-creation.
- CHU: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (University Hospital Centre)
- PiCarré: brokerage in IP information and patents
- Innovatech: Methodological assistance for SMEs
- NCP Wallonia: Help with setting up European projects
- EKLO: Accompanies entrepreneurs at all stages of development of their projects/businesses.
- AEI: Agency for Enterprise and Innovation
- DGO6: General Management of the Company, Research and Technologies
- Logistics in Wallonia
- BIR&D : Belgian Industrial Research & Development
- LIEU Networks (Business-University Liaison): network of "interfaces" of the universities of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation
- ASTP-Proton: European Association of Technology Transfer
- CURIE Networks: French network of technology transfer operators
- LES: Licensing Executive Society
- TII: Technology Innovation International
- AUTM: Association of University Technology Managers (US)
- SPOW: Science Park of Wallonia
- IASP: International Association of Science Parks
- E.E.N.: Europe Enterprise Network
Espace Eurêka - LIEGE Science Park
Avenue du Pré-Aily, 4