Facilities and equipment
In order to successfully carry out their research activities, the research units may call upon expertise platforms available within ULiège.
These support units for research and teaching (CARE), open to all researchers, are divided into 2 types:
- the CARE INs, integrated into the UR or teaching departments
- the CARE OUTs, which are autonomous and make available to the entire university community an expertise deemed transversal.
The functioning of these platforms is governed by the following principles:
- economy of scale,
- the harmonisation of procedures for access to infrastructures and expertise,
- attractiveness and visibility, rendering them competitive on the international stage,
- the cumulative reinforcement of their expertise capacities
For more detailed information, please consult the intranet pages of the Legal Affairs Department (reserved for members of the Institution).