Is the Professional Skills for Research Leaders programme for you ? If you’re an early-career academic or postdoctoral researcher looking to establish yourself as a leader in your field, increase funding for your research and develop your research team, invest in your future with the PSRL seminar.
esigned to help researchers enhance their leadership, management and impact, the Professional Skills for Research Leaders (PSRL) programme will enable you to identify a broad range of strategies and skills to establish yourself as a research leader.
Together with other researchers, you will explore relevant themes such as recruiting, hiring and managing a research team, communication and publications, maximizing budgets and producing successful grant applications.
Interactive and engaging in-person activities compliment the online course modules to provide a rich learning experience.
The programme features :
5 online courses
- Developing and consolidating your research career
- Funding your research
- Managing a research team
- Research collaboration
- Communicating your research
Personal portfolio developed through the online course.
6 Workshops which include case studies, interactive activities, exchange of best practices and networking opportunities with experts and research peers.
This programme is designed for independent postdoctoral researchers and early career academics (R2-R3 - EU research profiles)
Maximum : 12 participants (min. 6)
Organization and schedule
Workshops are held monthly on Fridays from 9:30 am-12:30 pm beginning Friday 16 October, 2020 through March 2021. An information session will be held on 29 September, 2020, at 11am.
- PSRL Welcome & Information Session
- Workshop 1: Introduction to Professional Skills for Research Leaders
- Workshop 2: Developing & Consolidating your Research Career
- Workshop 3: Developing your research funding plan & grant writing
- Workshop 4: Managing & hiring a Research Team
- Workshop 5: Research Collaboration
- Workshop 6: Communicating your Research
- Wrap up session and celebration
Registration via the online form
For more information on Professional Skills for Research Leaders
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org